[ExI] types of cars and ethics

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 18:29:55 UTC 2012

MB wrote:

"Ugh. I like turtles too. I've stopped and moved them from the road - in the direction they were headed. The most challenging was a snapper!"

I don't really like turtles. They have a smell that's horrid and they're kind of freaky looking. Yet, I, too, have removed quite a few turtles from the road -- including one off a bike path. She was actually just finished laying eggs.

Sad to report, too, I had a friend who would be amongst those six percent. He once went out of his way to kill a rabbit with his car. And there were several occasions where he hit cats. Needless to say, we're no longer friends.

Regards,

Dan