[ExI] types of cars and ethics

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:08:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:40 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> That bit about drivers swerving to flatten beasts is really working on my
> mind.  It reminds me of slaying bulls for fun and thrills.  Robo-cars will
> never swerve to hit things, but may be annoying with excessive caution when
> birds perch beside the road.

I'm sure auto^2 will be no worse than people in deal with a crossing
line of geese.  Seriously people, armored with even a Mini you should
be brave enough to advance slowly on the geese - eventually _their_
survival instincts will keep them on the curb long enough to assert
your dominance over the land.

stupid birds - they can fly, why are they walking around in our roads?