[ExI] unanimous decision, was: RE: An old skeleton tumbles out of the list closet

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 15 22:51:17 UTC 2012

On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] unanimous decision, was: RE: An old skeleton tumbles out
of the list closet

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:34 AM, spike  wrote:
<snip>
>>... But the critical question is if the number of Johnson and Stein
(et.al) votes in those zero-Romney divisions also went to zero...

>...I have found the Philadelphia county machine results by precinct.
There seem to be a general few votes for Johnson and Stein and write-ins
scattered around, even when Romney is zero.
There are over 1,000 precincts, so it is a case for one of your
spreadsheets, I think.
I stepped through the first 20 or so occurrences of OBAMA to check the
pattern of the numbers and they look realistic to me.
<http://www.campaignscientific.com/Downloads/PhilaElecResults/Unofficial_201
2GeneralResults.txt>

BillK

Excellent investigative work BillK.

Quick look so far: most of the divisions which went zero-Romney also went
zero for every other non-Obama candidate as well.  The database only lists
Obama, Johnson, Stein and Romney, so I don't know if Barr, Anderson and
Goode fit were on the ballot, apparently not.  There were a total of 26
non-Obama votes in those 59 divisions vs 19,605 Obama votes, 10 for Johnson,
15 for Stein and 1 for write-in.  37 divisions were all Obama and no one
else, one division was 1 write-in to 448 Obama, ten divisions had exactly 1
Stein vote and no other non-Obamas, 2 divisions had exactly two Steins and
no other non-Obamas,
8 divisions had exactly 1 Johnson and no other Obamas, one division had
exactly 2 Johnsons and no other non-Obamas.  Of the 59 divisions which had
no Romney votes, none had both a Johnson and a Stein.  Apparently every
neighborhood is limited to one per customer, or two if the same candidate
appeals to both oddballs.

spike

Ward	Division			obama/johnson/stein/romney/write-in
		totals-->	19605	10	15	0	1
19	14			136	0	0	0	0
47	14			149	0	0	0	0
29	9			202	0	0	0	0