[ExI] Religions are not the ultimate cause of war

Charlie Stross charlie.stross at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:10:16 UTC 2012

On 1 Oct 2012, at 20:11, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last night I was looking at a story I wrote while in jail and really
> bent out of shape at cults, religions and governments.  It is non PC
> to the max and might cause riots or worse if it got out.

BTDT. Alas, most Xtian fundies don't read the kind of fiction I write. Worst I got was a couple of one-stars on Amazon for "The Apocalypse Codex". When the reader writes a 1000-word rant about a novel and only gives it one star, their review tells you more about them than about the book itself ...

-- Charlie