[ExI] riots again

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri Oct 5 22:42:28 UTC 2012

David

If you are considering responding to John Clark I would suggest against
it.  The likely outcome will just be more misrepresentations.

It appears to me that John Clark has become the Troll of the Extropian
email list.  One long time honored method of dealing with a Troll is to
ignore them and then either they will leave or more hopefully reform
their ways and drop their trollish behavior.

Fred