[ExI] riots again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:32:05 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 , F. C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com> wrote:

> It appears to me that John Clark has become the Troll of the Extropian
> email list.

Troll? Mr. Moultin, I've been on this list continuously since 1993. How
long have you been on?

> I never said nor did I ever imply that my position was "not to respond at
> all".

I am delighted that you think the USA should have done something in
response to 911, but I wonder what exactly you had in mind. Jeff Davis, who
has views similar to yours regarding Afghanistan, implied that even
economic sanctions was being too mean to Iraq when it invaded Kuwait in
1990; so would a severe tongue lashing to Afghanistan after 911 have been
OK, or would that still be too mean by causing needless emotional trauma to
the poor leaders of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda?

 > I am getting really annoyed

Oh no, I'm causing more emotional trauma! I am devastated that Fred C
Moultin is getting really annoyed just as I was devastated that Jeff Davis
is pissed off at me. I'm doubly cursed and my grief knows no bounds.

  John K Clark