[ExI] Top 10 Stories Under-Reported by the Mainstream Media

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:05:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

<http://www.boulderweekly.com/article-9940-project-censored.html>

> 1. Signs of an emerging police state
> 2. Oceans in peril
> 3. U.S. deaths from Fukushima
> 4. FBI agents responsible for terrorist plots
> 5. Federal Reserve loaned trillions to major banks
> 6. Small network of corporations run the global economy
> 7. The International Year of Cooperative
> 8. NATO war crimes in Libya
> 9. Prison slavery in the U.S.
> 10. H.R. 347 criminalizes protest

The first 2 could well be on a list of the most OVER REPORTED stories not
just of the year but of the century. I've been reading scary stories about
"an emerging police state" for as long as I can remember and breathless
stories of questionable scientific quality screaming about impending
environmental collapse are a dime a dozen. Evil corporations that rule the
world has been "reported" to death, and as for "The International Year of
Cooperative", what is there to report on?

  John K Clark