[ExI] Constitution, function of government, was age of mockery

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:00:40 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:00 AM,   "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> The government does not have the right to
> infringe upon those rights, not now, not later, case closed.
>
> I love our constitution.

The constitution may be OK, but as you know, I am soured on the US
government by a number of bitter experiences.

A main reason for governments to exist at all is to protect people
from criminals.  In my case, the government was on the side of the
criminals.

That started with Judge Whyte ruling that copyright trumped the
public's right to know about criminal acts as described in NOTs 34.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/opinions/hausherr1998.html

And continued with Riverside county filing "terrorists" charges
against me for picketing the cult over their lethal practices.

This is the place.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/scientology_concentration_camp_the_hole.php

Eventually there will be a fire in the building.  There are bars over
the windows so none of them can escape.  Forty or fifty of them will
die.

Someone could in theory report this, but it's not clear where and it
is certainly doubtful that anyone from the county would enforce it.

Keith