[ExI] riots again

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:07:51 UTC 2012

Charlie, I have enjoyed your excellent history lesson that I suppose some
of us needed.  If aliens ever land in NYC and plant a strange flag in front
of Wall Street, well, it would be karma biting us hard in the butt!

I am currently reading your books, The Atrocity Files, and The Jennifer
Morgue, simultaneously.  And I am hooked! lol  I was half-way done with
Jennifer, when the woman I'm dating also loaned me Atrocity.

And when she's done with the third novel in the series, I get to read it!
: )

KEEP WRITING!!!

John