[ExI] riots again

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:28:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> It just amazes me that people, even people on this list, continue to make lame excuses for these murderous nincompoops.

US murders and murders by proxy:

Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos: 2.5 million murdered
Nicaragua: 25,000 murdered
El Salvador: 80.000 murdered
Guatemala: 250,000 murdered
Indonesia: 500,000 murdered
East Timor: 150,000 murdered
Chile, Argentina, Panama, Grenada, Angola: (look up the numbers
yourself) murdered
Iraq(gulf wars 1, 2, and sanctions) : 2,000,000 murdered
Afghanistan: (who the hell knows how many) murdered

 It just amazes me that people, even people on this list, continue to
make lame excuses for these murderous nincompoops.

Give yourself a break.

Best, Jeff Davis

"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values
or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized
violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
         - Samuel P. Huntington