[ExI] riots again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:58:12 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It just amazes me that people, even people on this list, continue to
> make lame excuses for these murderous nincompoops.
>
> > US murders and murders by proxy: [various statistics of dubious quality]

I'd challenge all those figures but there just doesn't seem to be any
point. Perhaps you're correct and you've found the reason Muslims are
morons, perhaps you're incorrect and there are other reasons that Muslims
are morons, perhaps there was a random quantum fluctuation and Muslims are
morons for no reason at all, but none or that would change the fact that
worldwide homicidal riots over a cartoon or a fourth rate YouTube video is
moronic.

"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values
> or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized
> violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."

         - Samuel P. Huntington

"in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror,
murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and
the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five
hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The
cuckoo clock."

           - Orson Welles

John K Clark