[ExI] riots again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:29:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012  Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Osama did the 911 thing, but

Ah yes the famous "but". Another interesting behavior common in the north
American liberal is that whenever he even hints that September 11 2001 may
have been somewhat less than a perfect day you can be 100% certain he will
follow it with a "but".

> he had reasons,

And Hitler had his reasons.

> and he spelled them out: Islam under attack

Under attack by cartoons and YouTube videos. In May of this year a American
soldier went nuts and murdered 16 Afghan civilians, the surprising response
can only be described as tepid, a very few mild demonstrations against it
but nobody got killed or even hurt. A month before that U.S. troops
inadvertently burned a Koran and the resulting huge riots killed 40 people
and injured hundreds. Mullah Khaliq Dad, who was on the religious counsel
investigating the Koran burning seemed genuinely puzzled and downright
incredulous that westerners would find the disparity in outrage a little
odd. Of course he was angry at the question too but that means nothing,
Muslims are always angry, that's the only thing they're good at. Anyway
this is what Mullah Khaliq Dad had to say, and remember that this is a man
Muslims consider to be wise:

"How can you compare the dishonoring of the Holy Koran with the martyrdom
of innocent civilians? The whole goal of our life is religion."

When they spell out how Islam is "under attack" its clear that they're
talking about cartoons and YouTube videos not drone attacks and mass
murder.

> unprovoked violence against Muslims by the West.

Yes totally unprovoked. In late 2001 completely out of the blue for no
reason whatsoever the USA said to itself " Hey there's nothing else going
on, lets attack Afghanistan the poorest country in the world, and lets do
it just because we're wicked evil bad guys".

> Who has friggin attacked whom?

Is this even debatable?

> The Geneva Conventions forbid aggressive war

And history has proven that the Geneva Convention is about as useful as a
bucket of warm spit in preventing war, aggressive or otherwise.

> You need to stop blaming Islam for defending itself

And you need to stop being a knee jerk apologist and stooge for an evil
stupid childish religion that hasn't changed its worldview since the 10'th
century.

> You guys piss me off.

I for one am devastated that Jeff Davis is pissed off at me.

  John K Clark