[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Sep 29 17:42:48 UTC 2012

Il 28/09/2012 22:46, Charlie Stross ha scritto:

> You appear not to have read the actual content leading up to that
> declaration. I'm with Jeff on this.
>
> One problem we have is that in the various muslim countries, people
> *know* there's state censorship and propaganda everywhere because
> there's no official doctrine of freedom of speech.
>
> Whereas folks in the USA "know" they've got free speech because of
> the first amendment. So they tend to be blind the extensive and
> insidious propaganda soup they are marinated in.

This is what I think too.
The evolution of the western system in what is now could be only
possible if the TPTB (governments, big business allied with government,
MSM, public education, etc.) had extensively propagandized the people.

Bread and circus like in the Ancient Rome, to keep the people from
revolting against the power and then rob them with inflations, make them
debt slaves with mortgages of greatly overpriced homes, etc.

Mirco