[ExI] Bosch exits Solar business in Germany

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:55:54 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> Look, I'm no enjoying any of this in the slightest.
> I need good news. Can you give me any?

### We could exchange links to completely opposing views all day long
and still waste each other's time.

Based on my reading of diverse sources of information I developed a
conviction that primary problems in energy production are vanishingly
unlikely to cause massive human die-offs in any foreseeable span of
time. By primary I mean caused by depletion of fossil or nuclear
resources, not by various social disturbances secondarily impacting
the ability to generate energy, such as environmentalist hysterias,
madness of crowds, wars and a surfeit of stupidity. Primary energy
problems are not even likely to significantly impact population growth
in the next few hundred years.

Just take this as Bayesian data, and let's call it a day.

Rafal