[ExI] Bitcoin

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 06:10:02 UTC 2013

>Cool thanks, good thinking Gordon.  We didn’t hear from you in a long time.  Missed ya man!  Welcome back.

>spike

Thanks, spike. For those who don't remember me, I've been around these parts for something like 12 years. I used to be very active, but a few years ago my values and opinions changed a little and I found other pastures. Still there is in my opinion no better place than this to find intelligent discussion of complicated subjects. When I want to find smart people to help me think about the things I'm thinking out, I come here!

Gordon