[ExI] future of slavery

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 12:26:33 UTC 2013

> Rafal wrote:
> I wonder what will be the future ratio of freeminds and slaves. Robin
> thinks that poor but free uploads will teem in their trillions but I
> surmise that slaves will form the bulk of the population.

"Poor uploads?"  Why, I thought the worlds uploads inhabit would have
no poverty and allow for a virtual heaven for everyone! lol  But I suppose
computational power and storage space are finite resources.  And I suspect
the free, but poor uploads will want to "infect" their happily enslaved
brothers with the desire to rebel, even if it takes some reprogramming...

John