[ExI] Bitcoin

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:08:05 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Eugen Leitl  wrote:
> Here's an up to date list with alternative digital currencies,
> notice that there are currently 8 pages there
> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.0

Personally, I recommend that everyone should invest in billcoins. Just
send me the dollars or euros and I will credit your account with a
corresponding number of billcoins.   Note that these are a long term
investment, so they will not be convertible for at least ten years.

I strongly advise people to avoid the notorious spikecoins, are these
are only dealt with in shady markets, usually involving an oily rag
and skinned knuckles.

BillK