[ExI] Bitcoin

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:30:39 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Mirco Romanato  wrote:
> Anyway, the behaviors of the economic actors (protagonists and anonymous
> guys and girls) is rational. Their behavior can be explained with
> ignorance, stupidity, avidity, selfishness, but not with with "animal
> spirits" possessing them.
>
> You are free to not agree with me but, then, explain what animal spirit
> govern you. Are you the only without an animal spirit?

I think there is a contextual misunderstanding here.
In English literary history, the phrase "animal spirits" doesn't mean
literally being possessed by the spirit of an animal. It refers to a
famous quotation.
See: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_spirits_%28Keynes%29>
for the full history of the phrase.

BillK