[ExI] shape shifting starlets, was: RE: proto-bitcoin

Andrew Mckee andymck35 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 04:58:21 UTC 2013

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:13:19 +1200, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> That occurred to me too, while watching the Next Generation.  I take it as
> the reason Picard was apparently celibate, as opposed to Kirk who would do
> anything, including the green chick (the Orion slave girl in episode 17,
> Whom the Gods Destroy, I think.  If it isn't episode 17, please don't
> geek-stampede me, my memory from 1968 has grown dim.)  Kirk would do anyone.
> But Picard had aaaallllll those goooorgeous space babes all around him, Dr.
> Crusher (ooooh, she could crush me anytime she wanted) the stunning
> Counselor Deanna Troi, and of course that crazy sexy 7 of 9, so knockout
> beautiful I would gladly become a Borganism just to be close to her, please
> glue that thing on my face.  But Picard never did any of them, because in

Umm, I'm not a treky or anything, but I believe Picard couldn't do 7 of 9 because she appeared on Star Trek Voyager, which spent its 7 year run in a very distant part of the galaxy/universe compared to the places the Enterprise ever traveled.

Although if memory serves, Q had no problem finding Voyager on the odd occasion, so who knows what affairs he may have meddled in.