[ExI] shape shifting starlets, was: RE: proto-bitcoin

spike spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 22 05:28:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:13:19 +1200, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

>> ... and of course that crazy sexy 7 of 9...

>...Umm, I'm not a treky or anything, but I believe Picard couldn't do 7 of
9 because she appeared on Star Trek Voyager, which spent its 7 year run in a
very distant part of the galaxy/universe compared to the places the
Enterprise ever traveled...

See there, the hazards of posting while under the influence of young
children.  Regardless of what particular distant galaxy she inhabited, that
woman could send me into pon farr in a big way.

And even with that green skin, Cadet Gaila just looks like a heck of a lotta
fun:

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Rachel_Nichols

>...Although if memory serves, Q had no problem finding Voyager on the odd
occasion, so who knows what affairs he may have meddled in.

Oh that Q was a bastard.  But he was a great idea.  He made references to
the Borg in his comments to Picard about all the things the captain was
afraid of are really trivial little dangers, easily circumvented by a being
as powerful as Q.  But Q said there were things that really are scary, which
I think referred to the Borg.  If something scared Q, it must be a fearsome
beast indeed.

Star Trek was some really great TV, regardless.  Back in 1968, we didn't
even know the Orion slave girl was green, for all we had was black and white
TV, but even when we got living color it really didn't work right, so on
some days everyone looked like Orion slave girls.  You just had to be there,
and I'm guessing not many of us were.  Jeff Davis, Keith, Gordon, maybe a
few others.

OK, I'll stop now.