[ExI] Digital Consciousness .

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Apr 27 20:37:20 UTC 2013

Hi Bryan,

It seems quite clear that 'tetrochromats' and likely others, experience
color qualities that us mere trichromats have never experienced before.
I guess that's fine if some people have no curiosity towards knowing
what the 4th quality (and everything else that is phenomenally possible)
they've never experienced before is like.

But, I am interested, and evidently there is a growing expert consensus
that is similarly interested.  And I'm in the camp that is predicting
that the discovery of what the underlying neural collates of such
qualities are, and how these qualities map to physics, will be the
greatest discovery in physics, ever.  To say nothing about how these
theories are predicting what uploading, supper phenomenal minds will be
like, and so on.  What good is any thinking about the future, uploading,
and all that, while remaining completely disinterested and ignorant in
all that?

If I was able to eff to you a quality color you've never experienced
before, as the leading theories are predicting will soon be possible.
Might that make you interested in what other color qualities could be
experienced, which your brain could be expanded to use, to represent
more diverse conscious knowledge with, making you significantly more
consciously intelligent?

Brent Allsop