[ExI] Bitcoin

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sun Apr 28 23:10:47 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Gordon <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>.I've heard another theory that the attackers are trying to push prices
down in order to buy low and sell high after they stop the attacks, but I'm
not sure that makes sense, either. Why would someone who is fundamentally
bullish on bitcoins try to hurt the credibility of the market?

How do we know the attackers are fundamentally bullish on bitcoins?  Also:
there are plenty of traders who have much to lose if bitcoin gains
credibility.  They might invest much in causing other investors to lose
confidence in it.  spike