[ExI] Digital Consciousness .

spike spike at rainier66.com
Tue Apr 30 13:42:05 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of BillK

>...It strikes me that the red qualia supporters have never been married...

Haaaaahahahahahaaaaahahahaaaa!  {8^D  Of course with that introduction, I
had to read the rest of the comment.

>...The majority of men have some degree of red-green colour blindness
...BillK

Hmmm excellent, that explains a few things BillK.  My bride and I were
college sweethearts.  For her electronics course, I was teaching her how to
read resistor color codes.  I commented "The red and green bands are tricky;
sometimes it is hard to tell them apart."   Her response was "Whaaaaat
planet did you come from?"  So she knew what she was getting before she ever
married me.

We realized there is a good reason why electronics color codes have only ten
colors: for plenty of us lads, that's all the colors we can clearly
distinguish.  I feel cheated now: there are a bunch of distinct qualia out
there, and I lump them all together as one quale.  But my ears are much
better than my eyes.  I can hear a jillion different frequencies and
overtones.  So I get fewer visual and more audio qualia.  Good deal!