[ExI] google cousins. was: RE: online resources for identifying symbols

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 12 16:50:33 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:11 PM
To: 'ExI chat list'
Subject: Re: [ExI] online resources for identifying symbols

From: spike [mailto:spike66 at att.net]
.

>>>.Best guess for this image:
<https://encrypted.google.com/search?sa=G&q=drunk+cow&ei=cdWoUoWwFZWFoQS6kIH
YBA&ved=0CCYQvQ4oAA> drunk cow

>>.Here's a fun and shocking game:  take a selfie, paste the photo into
Google Images and search.

>>.Others here, do repeat my experiment please, let's see if we can learn
something.  Spike

>.So I would say that Google recognised your image as a human face and
matched with other human faces. It then decided that it couldn't find any
exact matches (no other fan pictures of you on the web) and started working
through the features list to get near matches. Colour seems to be low on the
significance priority. As the results are all full-frontal faces, position
and presence of features seems to take precedence.BillK

BillK, this might be interesting.  Do post me offline if you wish or here if
you don't worry about being stalked by that girl on the third row sixth
image (I hope not, I want her stalking me) then post them here.  The images
are compressed enough they come in well under the ExI-chat size limit.

I am looking at a couple things.  I noticed there isn't much correlation I
can tell between my Google cousins, although I think the first row first
image is the same guy in the third row second image.  Can you tell?

I want to see if a woman gets mostly women Google cousins for instance.

Also, if I notice there is only one image that is pi()/4 profile, the woman
on the third row fourth image, and with my bad luck, she would be the
stalker, oy, eeesh.

I see only one guy who looks even a little like me, fourth row fourth image,
but oddly enough, that boy to his right looks a lot like I did when I was
about 8 yrs old.

spike

.

.