[ExI] google cousins. was: RE: online resources for identifying symbols

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 12 17:12:22 UTC 2013

From: spike [mailto:spike66 at att.net]
.

>>>.Best guess for this image:
<https://encrypted.google.com/search?sa=G&q=drunk+cow&ei=cdWoUoWwFZWFoQS6kIH
YBA&ved=0CCYQvQ4oAA> drunk cow

>>.Here's a fun and shocking game:  take a selfie, paste the photo into
Google Images and search.

>>.Others here, do repeat my experiment please, let's see if we can learn
something.  Spike

.

>.I see only one guy who looks even a little like me, fourth row fourth
image, but oddly enough, that boy to his right looks a lot like I did when I
was about 8 yrs old.  Spike

OK so here's another Google images experiment.

I google-imaged my picture (above), got 24 google cousins, chose the one
that looks the most like me (below) google imaged his picture.  I noticed
his 24 google cousins didn't include me, and had five women rather than my
two.  So I am more manly than he, haaaaa, take THAT cousin!  Granted his
five are more attractive than my two, although my black girl, third row
sixth, with the pearly teeth is A1 stalkable.  My google-cuz outdoes me:
four of his five girls are stalk-worthy.

I also noticed most of my G-cousins, all except the him, are wearing dark
clothes, and all 24 of his cousins are wearing white.

Hey I wonder what happens if you google-image yourself nude?  Hmmmm, never
mind, it is too likely to find some long-lost photo of me passed out with my
head in a waste basket on Drunken Cow.

Oh wait!  What if we Google-image the stunning Kary Byron nude?  Heeeeyyyyy,
an industry is born.

spike

.

.