[ExI] RES: RES: Movie teasers for "Transcendence" aka the Singularity

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 17:32:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com>wrote:

>> called  "Colossus: The Forbin Project"
>>

> > I even have the book! Read it in my formative years

I did too, I read it before I saw the movie and before I even knew they
were making a movie of it. I remember thinking the book's basic premise was
great but its execution was not. This is one of the rare times where the
movie is better, much better, than the book; the movie makers kept all the
good stuff and got rid of all the bad. I wish I could get it on Blu-ray.

  John K Clark