[ExI] compatriot down, was: RE: Royal Pardon for Alan Turing

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 24 18:47:54 UTC 2013

>...then it seems one could do it more easily without a pardon - a public
holiday, a special royal speech, a television special or something like
it... Anders

Public holiday!  Excellent idea.  We can declare 23 June Turing day, or 7
June Worldwide Geeks In Remembrance Day.

OK new topic please.

There was a tragic shooting at a hospital last week which you can learn
about by googling on Christine Lajeunesse.  It was several days after before
they would tell us she will survive.  So now I implore you to write a card,
or a note on paper, a postcard anything you feel moved to do, write one,
encouragement from a stranger to one who richly deserves it, and send it to
this @:

Christine
c/o Bob Anthony
5366 Ventana Parkway
Reno NV 89511

Dr. Lajeunesse was a personal acquaintance online only.  We worked together
on a medical instrument I have proposed, the details of which I cannot
reveal yet.

Do write a note, drop it into an envelope, stamp it, send it to Bob, do it,
do it now, DAVAI DAVAI DAVIA, a Newtonmass good deed awaits, do get on that
please, and I thank you from the bottom, do it.