[ExI] compatriot down, was: RE: Royal Pardon for Alan Turing

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 24 19:39:54 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike

>...  So now I implore you to write a card, or a note on paper, a postcard
anything you feel moved to do, write one, encouragement from a stranger to
one who richly deserves it, and send it to this @:

Christine
c/o Bob Anthony
5366 Ventana Parkway
Reno NV 89511

>...Do write a note, drop it into an envelope, stamp it, send it to Bob, do
it, do it now, DAVAI DAVAI DAVIA, a Newtonmass good deed awaits, do get on
that please, and I thank you from the bottom, do it.

spike

Did you do it?  What's stopping ya?  Do it now, lets see some of that good
new-fashioned extropian good will towards humanity, ja?  A card, a
handwritten note, a postcard, anything, hasta be on paper because of limited
computer use, a best wishes for a speedy recovery is good enough, anything
is better than nothing.

Thanks my friends!  {8-]