[ExI] compatriot down...

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 24 20:03:09 UTC 2013

Christine
c/o Bob Anthony
5366 Ventana Parkway
Reno NV 89511

Pardon the dull repetition, but I really sincerely do want this done.  I
will issue Get Out of Moderation Free cards, or look the other way if you
post over five times in the same day.  Win one for the Gipper my friends, do
this for your old moderator buddy, do it for the late Robert Bradbury who
would have done it had he been still with us, do it for Dr. Lajeunesse, just
do it.

spike