[ExI] (NASA.gov) NASA to chronicle close Earth flyby of asteroid (fwd)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 16 15:18:21 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of The Avantguardian

>...Coincidences like this make me wonder if Carl Jung might not have been
on to something with his ideas of synchronicity. What do you estimate the
probability of such a meteor strike on the same day as a close flyby by an
"unrelated" NEO is ...  Avantguardian

Did you ever have one of those days where several bad things happen, one
right after another?  Russia being a big country that it is, we can imagine
some hapless commie having one of those days, and saying something just
before the meteor arrived such as "Oy, vhat else could possibly go wronk?"

{8^D