[ExI] (NASA.gov) NASA to chronicle close Earth flyby of asteroid (fwd)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 14:08:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Coincidences like this make me wonder if Carl Jung might not have been on to something with his ideas of synchronicity. What do you estimate the probability of such a meteor strike on the same day as a close flyby by an "unrelated" NEO is Anders? If you ask me, I would say this is a shot across our bow by Death, destroyer of worlds, to quote the Bhagavad Gita via Oppenheimer.

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." - William Shakespeare