[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Tue Jan 1 19:22:09 UTC 2013

Tomaz,

The three books referenced near the end of this web page of mine,
summarize a bunch of the existing evidence in favor of the reality of
psi:

http://wp.goertzel.org/?page_id=154

-- Outside the Gates of Science, by Damien Broderick

-- Randi’s Prize, by Robert McLuhan

-- Basic Research in Parapsychology, by K. Ramakrishna Rao

If you're genuinely curious, please read them....  I don't have time
to summarize the material for this email list; I'm pretty bored with
flame wars on the topic, and with trying to convince closed-minded
"skeptics" ...

-- Ben Goertzel