[ExI] Who are the libertarians?

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:39:03 UTC 2013

> What is their ideological tenets? Because I suspect you are not describing
> a real view, but rather your strawman view of something you do not like. So
> you pick up examples of people saying outrageous things and bundle them
> together into "this is what they think".

Well, I didn´t chose a Mr Nobody to show an example. If you can read
Spanish you can read here the
article<http://www.jorgevalin.com/artic/heroes_libertad.htm>where I
found this quote. He writes in Libertad Digital. The owner of this
newspaper is Federico Jimenez Losantos, one of the most important
businessman in Spain. If you know somebody from Spain, ask him about
Federico Jimenez Losantos. If your friend is older than 18, he knows him.
Their only ideology is this radical anarchism where freedom is superior to
all the other human rights.

Still, we here have a public health system that cost 1500€ per person every
year and that provides with FULL health asistance. Full means Full.
Everything is free. Or was.

It was perfectly sustainable and was universal, for everybody even if you
were not Spanish, because a human life is most important than the cost of
their treatment. But the Spanish liberals have dismantled it. So now, only
the rich people can pay their treatments. Is this humanism? In fact, even
from an economic point of view is not intelligent: Healthy people works
better and epidemics spreaded are more expensive than epidemics controlled.

Also, suing somebody is not free anymore. Only people who can pay can sue
someone. Poor people are helpless.

Is this liberal system where only rich people can have their health treated
or can be protected by the judiciary compatible with humanism? Don´t even
respect human life.