[ExI] see you on Retroshare

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:51:28 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Mike Dougherty  wrote:
> So how's that work?  You just paste that not-really-hungarian mess
> into a "people I know" file and then you can read the encrypted
> content they're sending?

Nearly. You have to download and install the Retroshare software.
Then when you run it, you have to create your own hungarian paragraph
(it's a PGP key).
Then you send your key to any people you know who are also running
Retroshare and then you can communicate securely with them. Retroshare
provides Instant Messaging and Filesharing with decentralised Forums
and Channels.

<http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Documentation:Installation_Guide>

It is still under development, but it looks good so far.

BillK