[ExI] see you on Retroshare

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Jul 11 19:33:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 01:35:56PM -0400, Mike Dougherty wrote:

> So how's that work?  You just paste that not-really-hungarian mess
> into a "people I know" file and then you can read the encrypted
> content they're sending?

You click on the "Add a Friend Wizard" button at the top left,
choose the default "Enter the certificate manually" by hitting
the Next button, paste your friend's certificate into the box
(the cert just above that is yours, you can cut and paste it to
send to other people you want to connect to), and then set
the trust level (which may prompt you for your passphrase,
if you have one).

That's it.