[ExI] Mathematical Help with Bitcoin historical curve future projection? (was re: Long Term Bitcoin Catastrophe)

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Jun 21 11:52:27 UTC 2013

Hi Micro,

Did you intend on having an attachment or link with this that had your
chart?  I'd sure like to see that as we're working on the same thing for
the "Canonized Crypto Coin Law" camp here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

We're working on a new version of the statement that will include a
graph from MtGox's significant growth historical data and projecting
this into the future according to expert consensus and something like
Polynomial Curve Fitting.

Josh Seims (CCed), the author of this great Tech Crunch Bitcoin
valuation article has been helping.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/02/calculating-the-long-term-value-of-a-bitcoin/

Josh, Notice that Per your great suggestion, I've changed the name of
the survey project to "Crypto Coin Survey Project".

I've included the orders of magnatude growth dates in the history
(noting each of the 7 times a coin has increased in value by 10 times,
and how long it took) and some other notes about "Polynomial curve
fitting" and so on in the new Google doc working version of the new camp
statement that anyone can help to edit in a wiki way so anyone
interested in helping can earn shares in Canonizer.com:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ocUpwBIy-OI2YYYMSKs6nucF5aqa7_syAGxEl93GSgU/edit?usp=sharing

In particular, is anyone good at mathematical graphing artwork? Is there
a good online graphing tool that would help?  Would you be willing to
get a graph started for us to add this kind of data into a chart we can
add into camp statement?  We want a graph that can be easily modified as
ever more growth data is included, able to convert ever more people to
this "Canonized Crypto Coin Law" camp.  Anyone that spends time on such
can send info about this so we can get you're contribution shares
recognized.

Also, Micro, I've started a 'peer ranking' camp to determine who the
best Crypto Coin experts are, so in a year or two we can measure who are
the best Bitcoin Future Value Predictors and use them for better
quantitative predictions about Bitcoins Future valuations.

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/151/1

Micro, or anyone, would you care to provide some kind of a bio, or
statement so we can get a camp started for you to get everyone's peer
ranked historical accuracy reputation started?  Should soon make a great
addition to a resume!

If anyone else knows or or sees any other good quality articles or
information about future Bitcoin valuations, I hope you'll point such
out to us!

Upwards,

Brent Allsop