[ExI] Mathematical Help with Bitcoin historical curve future projection? (was re: Long Term Bitcoin Catastrophe)

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Jun 23 20:10:13 UTC 2013

Il 21/06/2013 13:52, Brent Allsop ha scritto:

> Hi Micro,
>
> Did you intend on having an attachment or link with this that had your
> chart?  I'd sure like to see that as we're working on the same thing for
> the "Canonized Crypto Coin Law" camp here:
>
> http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

Sorry, I probably forgot to add the link

The chart is there
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210298.msg2483987#msg2483987

Another guy modified the chart  to show where the projected trend in the
future
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210298.msg2525861#msg2525861

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ocUpwBIy-OI2YYYMSKs6nucF5aqa7_syAGxEl93GSgU/edit?usp=sharing

I disagree with using the word "bubble" for the movements of bitcoin
price. Bubble do not grow back after they deflate (unless Uncle Ben
print a billion or a trillion for them to inflate again)

I would suggest you use the word "spike"

--------MIRCO------> NO MICRO

> Also, Micro, I've started a 'peer ranking' camp to determine who the
> best Crypto Coin experts are, so in a year or two we can measure who are
> the best Bitcoin Future Value Predictors and use them for better
> quantitative predictions about Bitcoins Future valuations.

> http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/151/1

I try to use Canonizer, but it is not very intuitive for me (my fault
for sure).

> Micro, or anyone, would you care to provide some kind of a bio, or
> statement so we can get a camp started for you to get everyone's peer
> ranked historical accuracy reputation started?  Should soon make a great
> addition to a resume!

I can give you the this link to Rick Falkvinge (one of the first Pirate
Party Founders)

"Bitcoin The Target Value For Bitcoin Is Not Some $50 Or $100. It Is
$100,000 To $1,000,000. "

http://falkvinge.net/2013/03/06/the-target-value-for-bitcoin-is-not-some-50-or-100-it-is-100000-to-1000000/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Falkvinge-on-Infopolicy+%28Falkvinge+on+Infopolicy%29

> If anyone else knows or or sees any other good quality articles or
> information about future Bitcoin valuations, I hope you'll point such
> out to us!

Mirco