[ExI] Dealing with transhumanism bashing

spike spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jun 24 20:54:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM, Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG at verizon.net> wrote:

> 1. Muster a pose and go after people who would advocate that outcome
> or policies that would inevitably lead to that outcome.

OK do refrain please from ever posting anything that could possibly be
interpreted as a threat.  Even if posed in language that brings forth
imagery of a group of 19th century white hat men on horses, making comments
such as "Head 'em off at the pass, boys!" it still gives me the creeps.  We
don't do posses here.  We are a peaceful movement, filled with good will
towards all.

your friendly omnipotent moderator and still non-uploaded guy,