[ExI] Web's Reach Binds N.S.A. and Silicon Valley Leaders

spike spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jun 27 01:17:40 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: [ExI] Web's Reach Binds N.S.A. and Silicon Valley Leaders

On 06/20/2013 07:42 AM, spike wrote:
>>... Back in those days, among the actions we derived was to become a group

> of people. Every time you have friends over, have them log on to your
> computer account, write random emails, do internet searches, generally
> obscure your own search patterns. I did that. Over the years I think
> there are at least 60 people who have posted stuff under my name ...

>...But now we know why your communications can be a bit bizarre now and
again, spike.  Or at least you have something to put the blame on. :)

- samantha

Hmmm, well actually no.  The truly weird ones really were written by me.  I
did that sex lamas bit, and some of the really goofy stuff.  I get in these
moods sometimes.  Well, depending on what my definition of "I" is.

We should be able to do that trick Anders suggested: introduce a sedative
directly into one of the carotid arteries, get one brain hemisphere to go to
sleep while the other is still awake, post something, later do the same
trick with the other hemisphere.  We now have three possible cases: left
only hemisphere awake, right only hemisphere awake, both hemispheres awake.
Then we have a bunch of sub-cases, such as me in a rare serious mood or me
in a normal mood.