[ExI] [Exl] Digital Consciousness

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 23:04:51 UTC 2013

Stathis,

> Where does the semantics in the brain come from, and why is the matter in the brain specially privileged?

Neuroscience has not yet answered those questions. This is what I meant when I said it is incomplete. Perhaps the answers will look something like Brent's theory. I don't pretend to know.

Neuroscience is still in its infancy, but one day we will understand the biological processes that cause consciousness. With that information, we will perhaps be in a position to synthesize a brain.

Gordon