[ExI] Greenhouse Gas

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 06:26:29 UTC 2013

Had been a CO2 measurable greenhouse effect, the mornings in Riyadh and
other dry places, where water vapor does not interfere too much  ... those
morning should be warmer than they used to be.

But they aren't, At least nobody reports that. Or in the Death Valley.
Where the sole GHG is CO2, there should be warmer mornings nowdays. A good
ground for new temperature records, which are all old.

Science isn't settled. ;)