[ExI] progress on latest story

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Wed May 22 08:36:19 UTC 2013

om

I just finished the first manuscript of my latest story. It weighs in at
37,000 misspelled werds, or about two hundred ten thousand keystrokes.

I promised that I'd finish part two before releasing it, however if you
beg I'll send it to the first few.

The story pretty much abandons all best practices in terms of writing
style, plot and character and everything, rather it's more of a scenario
building where I present the awesomeist possible future, with lots of
kinkiness and far too much self-revealing honesty.

The point of the writing is to explore new ideas, present my own vision,
and to raise issues that might deserve more examination. As such, the
narrative is a secondary concern and I omitted lots of the glue and
other verbage that better authors use...

I hope that the framework might be useful for other people who have
ideas but aren't quite at the point where they can spew out dozens of
pages of semi-coherent text.

Part one, the one I wrote, is mostly an "everything turns out awesome"
future, where part two will be an "uploaders trash everything, here are
the gory details" future. That said, I want to be as precisely accurate
as possible and if anyone has some materials that they think I should be
familiar with before proceeding, please share. The main writing effort
will probably begin within a week.

--
NOTICE: NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS, SEE ABOVE

Powers are not rights.