[ExI] D-Wave's Quantum Computer

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:19:26 UTC 2013

Don't ask me about MWI. I think it's just a religion like Global Warming.
Not be cause it is too weird, be cause it is too ilogical.

But since you've asked.

The real question here is, do we have a quantum computer now? Even if we
have, it is nothing more than an analog computer of a sort. I've always
admired them.