[ExI] Cold fusion paper

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 17:28:36 UTC 2013

> Unfortunately the darn thing is pretty stable under room conditions.

Or fortunately. Otherwise to much would have fused long ago?

OTOH I can't be 100% certain, that there is no "loophole" somewhere. To
many real life fusors ARE working. That they use more energy than they
produce, might be only a coincidence. With some clever improvement this
might change.

Had been no fusors, I wouldn't say a thing on this matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusor