[ExI] Awesome disaster

Michael DeVault me at michaeldevault.com
Tue Nov 5 03:19:47 UTC 2013

You raise a good point, Kelly.

My grandfather was head of energy management for Walmart and oversaw development of their centralized management system. Given that Walmart is pretty much the largest consumer of Yes, it is no wonder the power companies kept tabs on Walmart. Big Daddy even appeared on the cover of a trade magazine or two.

One of the frequent refrains the power companies stressed was that, by 2020, the power grid would be unable to support the demand placed, unless the nation began moving rapidly toward nuclear power. The companies even tried to pressure the NRC to follow the French model. "You want to build a station? Thank you for your permitting fee. Here are your plans and the list of approved sites for construction. Next?"

We see how that went.

md

Sent from my iPhone