[ExI] Bitcoin flaw

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 09:32:36 UTC 2013

Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see this exploit as being damaging to the long term perception of Bitcoins.

Nor do I. The market would have responded negatively to news of any serious flaw. Instead, it ignored the supposed bad news and continued on to make a new all time high today.

In related good news, (not that there is any scarcity of it), an Australian car manufacturer announced today that it will accept Bitcoin. This I think is an important first.

Tomcar Australia is world's first car manufacturer to accept Bitcoin

http://prwire.com.au/pr/40127/tomcar-australia-is-world-s-first-car-manufacturer-to-accept-bitcoin

Gordon