[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Nov 7 00:47:18 UTC 2013

Il 07/11/2013 01:05, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:

> There are a lot of tax cheats in jail. I can't find how many, but I have
> known at least one personally. Two if you count his innocent wife. Ah
> yes, three if you count his accountant, who also did time.

Usually, the taxman stay away from the prole and look for high rewarding
targets (like high middle class and more).
For example, they legislate so the employer pay the taxes for the
employees or they make the prole tax exempt.

But any individual mandate is an individual mandate, it is not a
employer mandate. The prole must pay the check and write the check.
To enforce an individual mandate the government must have enforcers to
stalk individual people.

Already the IRS have a list of dangerous to contact people, I suppose
the list will be a lot more populated in the future.
The majority of these people will do nothing, a limited number will
react in the heat of the moment, but if just a few start acting like Joe
Stack ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack ) it
could rapidly get out of control. When there is a lot of dry hay a
single spark can do a lot of damage.

Mirco