[ExI] Dark Matter

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:01:56 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 11:38 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I think you are onto something there, me lad.  We grind the biomass and
> create a slurry, then send the feedstock and water together in a pipe.  I
> need to work out that economic model.  I know how much tanker trucks cost,
> don’t know much about pipe costs.

Railroads are far cheaper than trucks. And pipes are far cheaper than
railroads. But good luck prying water out of the hands of the Los
Angeleans... they are really attached to their wet stuff.

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Trucks-Trains-or-Pipelines-The-Best-Way-to-Transport-Petroleum.html

The Washington-based Association of American Railroads said in a report
this year the rate of hazardous-material spills by railroads is about 2.7
times higher than pipelines.  The cost for rail transport is about three
times higher than pipelining.

-Kelly