[ExI] What happens when Bitcoin goes to a million bucks?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Thu Nov 14 12:07:13 UTC 2013

Hi Kelly,

For me, from within the singularity, or from wherever you happen to be,
as you approach such, the only way you can tell you are approaching it,
is the number of great opportunities like Bitcoin expands at least
exponentially.

The internet and the world wide web were a great opportunity. Lots of
people got stinking rich, making the world a far better place.  Bitcoin
is yet another one of those, built on the internet.  As we continue to
fall into the singularity, the significance of these types of
opportunities, and the rate at which they occur, will continue to
explode, as the next ones are always based on, and enabled by, the last
ones, making everyone even more stinking rich than the last one, at an
ever increasing rate.

Brent