[ExI] What happens when Bitcoin goes to a million bucks?

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:22:19 UTC 2013

I don´t find a problem having more government as far as this government
works under certain guarantees.

A government is the "bondsman" (Guarantor?) that watch if rules are kept
and that weak ones are not abused.

Furthermore: If there is a strong IA it would be the perfect government...
and the perfect worker. We, as humans, will not need to work anymore.

That idea entail a lot of problems, of course. Vgr: what to do with
productive private property

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>wrote:

> Il 18/11/2013 21:54, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:
>

> >     Bitcoin show that many things done by the government can and should
> be
> >     done by the market, by the people. And the people can and will do a
> >     better work than any government.
>
> > As I look at the chart in the blog:
> > http://bit.ly/1amBcrP
> > Here is a link directly to the chart, in case he releases another blog
> > or someone is looking at this in the archive:
> > http://bit.ly/1amBcrP
>
> What do you think about my comment of the post?
>
> Mirco

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com